Connect, Create, Talk & Discover, now with Bing GPT-4
Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call, no matter what device they use Skype on. Chat with the new Bing in Skype, and get AI-powered answers, recommendations, and inspiration. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs, Macs and Linux.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 49 of your friends and family on a HD video call with HD audio. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!"
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send audio messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Bing in Skype – Chat with the new Bing in your individual and group chats to add AI-powered fun in the context of your conversations.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team. Start Skype calls with users not on Skype with Skype links.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, GIFs, stickers, images from your device or web.
• SMS - Use Skype to send SMS messages to mobiles worldwide.
Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
The packages for RHEL 8 and RHEL 7 are in each distribution’s respective Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository. The instructions for adding this repository diverge slightly between RHEL 8 and RHEL 7, which is why they’re listed separately below.
The EPEL repository can be added to RHEL 8 with the following command: