Midori is a lightweight yet powerful web browser which runs just as well on little embedded computers named for delicious pastries as it does on beefy machines with a core temperature exceeding that of planet earth. And it looks good doing that, too. Oh, and of course it's free software.
Privacy out of the box:
• Adblock filter list support.
• Private browsing.
• Manage cookies and scripts.
• Open a 1000 tabs instantly.
• Easy web apps creation.
• Customizable side panels.
• User scripts and styles a la Greasemonkey.
• Web developer tools powered by WebKit.
The packages for RHEL 8 and RHEL 7 are in each distribution’s respective Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository. The instructions for adding this repository diverge slightly between RHEL 8 and RHEL 7, which is why they’re listed separately below.
The EPEL repository can be added to RHEL 8 with the following command: