Release notes: Snapcraft 4.5.3
The team behind Snapcraft is pleased to announce the release of Snapcraft 4.5.3.
Highlights for this release include:
- improvements to the Store API
- a conditional for GNOME Makefile using bindtextdomain
- more Python and
make plugin updates
For general details, including installation instructions, see Snapcraft overview, or take a look at Snapcraft release notes for other Snapcraft releases.
Full list of changes
The issues and features worked on for this release are reflected in the following change list:
List of changes for Snapcraft 4.5.3
- storeapi: reduce the amount of constants and their meaning [@sergiusens](https://github.com/sergiusens) ([#3442](https://github.com/snapcore/snapcraft/pull/3442))
- extensions: add conditional for GNOME Makefile using bindtextdomain [@sergiusens](https://github.com/sergiusens) ([#3443](https://github.com/snapcore/snapcraft/pull/3443))
- make v1 plugin: ensure make-parameters come after make target [@sergiusens](https://github.com/sergiusens)
- snap: pin cryptography to 3.4 ([#3447](https://github.com/snapcore/snapcraft/pull/3447)) [@cjp256](https://github.com/cjp256)